Department of Senior Citizen Health Service Management
5-year daytime Junior College
1. Combining the field of elderly science, basic physical therapy concepts, sociology, basic nursing care skills and knowledge and healthcare management to promote the education and study of senior citizen health service management.
2. Establishing integrated care training systems to cultivate professionals looking after seniors.
3. Cultivating operation and management professionals for senior citizen
4. Cultivating professionals who have the attitude of profession, respecting to work, care and esteem.
5. Advancing your personal life and knowledge. In addition, dramatically affecting the lives of others through education, practice and various social activities, including volunteer activities.
6. Practicum Abroad Program: students may apply for this program during their fifth academic year. They will have opportunities to go to
Graduates can advance their studies in 2-year technology
colleges,universities either in or out of the country in the following fields :
health care, social work, medical management, public health and long-term
care. After that, they can pursue their further study in graduate schools.
After graduation,graduates can apply for work at the following organizations
1. Senior Care agencies
2. Social Welfare agencies
3. Medical services and research agencies
4. The industry related to senior leisure tourism education and
5. The organizations related to opinions poll
Way of Correspondence